EYFS Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Lead Practitioner in our 2-Year-Old Setting
School: Montem Primary School
Salary Range: NJC Scale SO2
Contract: Full-time & Permanent
Required for a September start
Closing date: Thursday 7th July, 2022, midnight
Interview dates: Monday 11th July, 2022
Apply For This Role:
Montem is a maintained, federated primary school in the heart of Islington. We are a happy, vibrant and creative school that encourages positive attitudes to learning and where staff, pupils and the wider community come together to provide the highest standards of education. We have a thriving 2-year-old room in our school nursery and are seeking a skilled and dedicated professional to become the new room lead.
- Someone who loves caring for young children and helping them learn.
- Someone with the sensitivity, creativity and patience to help children with additional needs thrive.
- Committed to supporting and including the broadest range of pupils.
- Great at collaborating with colleagues.
- Committed to following the school’s policies and ethos, whilst helping us make them even better.
- Great at solving problems in positive ways.
- Good at using feedback and support to develop yourself.
- Committed to nurturing partnerships with parents and the wider community.
- An ambitious commitment to learning for all.
- Pride in our diversity and sense of community.
- Great children who want to learn.
- Supportive management, committed to staff as well as pupil wellbeing.
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- A commitment to excellent professional development.
- A creative and innovative approach to everything we do.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be organised by contacting Montem School.