School: Drayton Park Primary School
Salary Range: NJC Scale PO1
Contract: Full-time (term time only); Fixed-term (1 year)
Required for a September start
Closing date: Friday 8th July, midnight
Interview dates: Monday 11th July
Apply For This Role:
Drayton Park is a happy and vibrant primary school in the heart of Islington. We are seeking a new, fixed-term Office Manager to join our high-functioning office team. The post is fixed-term as our current Office Manager will be acting up into the role of Head of Admin and Finance for a year.
- Someone with proven clerical and administrative experience, ideally in a school.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Good at dealing sensitively with members of the public, by telephone and in person.
- Able to prioritise to ensure that deadlines are met, whilst working under pressure.
- Good at thriving in a world of multiple workstreams.
- Driven by clear values, including the highest standards of customer service.
- Committed to making a positive difference to children’s lives.
- A dynamic, very positive place of work.
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- A commitment to excellent professional development for all staff.
- Supportive and creative leadership and Governance, with ambitious expectations.
- Pride in our diversity and sense of community.
- An ambitious commitment to learning for all our pupils.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be organised by contacting Drayton Park School.