Futurezone Education Improvement Partnership
The Futurezone is an Education Improvement Partnership, made up of 22 Islington schools, 3 of which are secondaries. Our schools work very effectively together to achieve:
- Very strong support networks for staff.
- Excellent opportunities for staff training and development, at all levels.
- Strong programmes of collaborative learning for pupils.
- Cross-school moderation of learning.
- Shared procurement, achieving significant savings for all our schools.
Find out more about the Futurezone, visit our website.