What We Do
We offer four types of school improvement service:
- Downloadable School Improvement tools by Edventure: we are developing a range of specific, easy to implement school improvement tools. You can download them and adapt them to your setting. All have had transformational impact in the schools that use them. For each one, we offer optional consultancy support.
- A Sharing Platform for School Improvement: we will host and share school improvement tools developed by others and proven to have positive impact on pupils.
- Audit and Consultancy Support: we offer the following, either as one-off packages or through an ongoing school improvement partner package:
- Audit days: We will design an audit process for any aspect of school improvement and run it for or with you.
- Curriculum Development: Get help redeveloping your curriculum, so it is fit for Ofsted and personalised to the values, ambitions and needs of your school community.
- Developing Teaching and Learning: We have a proven track record of working with teachers to dramatically improve their practice.
- Support for New Heads: Hands-on, high-quality support for headteachers in their first year in role.
- Therapeutic Services: We work with a range of high skilled and qualified therapists who are able to do a range of outreach work in other schools. If you have children who could benefit from regular therapeutic support at highly competitive rates, contact us.